Sunday, March 25, 2012

They say, I quickly write

' I write too fast '. It may, indeed, slow down and write one every 2 days? .

Slept 5:00. From 5 to 9. 30 GMT. He started the last lecture, and fell asleep for her writing. Well, that though many slept. So plan: up to 13 cet do their business in the offline and return home. Before 18msk finish last lecture, to pitch set for all customers, former and current cadets for the re-examination. IMHO, it's currently the number one task.

I can not understand what I do with one client. I do not know what he wants and confuses me. Okay, just perenatyanu its old site on the new engine ( something he arranged ).

People ask me how many people participated in the race. The answer is: as long as 15 in Sapa, 17 seozavre, 15 ksape. Chance to have all. For example, for the last 2-3 places have changed. Next beat out yellow77, and stivunga relegated to third place.

By the way, did you know that Mozilla checks your literacy? . IMHO, he uses just the right Moneymaker Mozilla and other browsers are five to check cross-browser compatibility and only.

No comments:

Post a Comment